Dr.Rashida Naraharasetti, MBBS (India), Specialized energy medicine practitioner, is a highly skilled medical professional with over 25 years practical experience in hospital, home-health, and primary-care environments. She was trained as a medical doctor from India and practiced family medicine for 7 years in India. She worked in UAE in a hospital environment for over 15 years. Her interest in metaphysics lead her to alternative therapies and energy healing. Specialized energy medicine resonated with her approach to holistic health and well being.
She immigrated to Canada and currently operates consulting at clinics downtown Toronto and Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada.She works towards balancing the non-physical energy associated with every system of the body, encompassing the physical, emotional, nutritional and spiritual dimensions of the individual. Rashida discerns self-sabotaging issues and facilitates their correction through simple energetic recalibration.
She provides advanced, complementary therapies to help clients achieve optimal health and improved quality of life.
Rashida is a Touch for Health Instructor, an Instructor Trainer for Touch for Health in Canada and a BrainGym Instructor.
M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) Nagarjuna University, India
Physiotherapy training, The Netherlands
DO MP (Osteopathic Manual Practice), Canada
Complementary Medicine Training
- Touch For Health (Dubai) IKC
- Top 10 pain releasers, North Carolina, USA
- TFH Instructor Training, North Carolina, USA
- Pranic healing, Pranic Energy Healing Center, Dubai, UAE
- Intuition, psychometry, The Endorphin Foundation- The Netherlands
- Sidha System of Medicine, India
- Mudra Therapy, India
- Applied Physiology, North Carolina, USA
- Overcoming Co-dependency, North Carolina, USA
- Switched on management, Teplitz Enterprises, Ontario, USA
- Kinesionics, Utah, USA
- Birth- post birth reflex integration, Masgutova method, Utah, USA
- PKP level 1- 4, NC, USA
- Touch For Health Metaphors, Vancouver, Canada
- Touch For health metaphors trainer, Germany