Dr.Rashida Naraharasetti, MBBS (India), Specialized energy kinesiology practitioner, is a highly skilled medical professional with over 25 years practical experience in hospital, home-health, and primary-care environments. She was trained as a medical doctor from India and practiced family medicine for 7 years in India. She worked in UAE in a hospital environment for over 15 years. Her interest in metaphysics lead her to alternative therapies and energy healing. Specialized kinesiology resonated with her approach to holistic health and well being.
She immigrated to Canada and currently operates consulting at clinics downtown Toronto and Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada.She works towards balancing the non-physical energy associated with every system of the body, encompassing the physical, emotional, nutritional and spiritual dimensions of the individual. Rashida discerns self-sabotaging issues and facilitates their correction through simple energetic recalibration.
She provides advanced, research-based complimentary therapies to help clients achieve optimal health and improved quality of life.
Rashida is a Touch for Health Instructor, an Instructor Trainer for Touch for Health in Canada and a BrainGym Instructor.
M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) Nagarjuna University, India
Physiotherapy training, The Netherlands
DO MP (Osteopathic Manual Practice), Canada
Complimentary Therapy Training
- Touch For Health (Dubai) International Kinesiology College
- Top 10 pain releasers, US Kinesiology Institute, North Carolina, USA
- TFH Instructor Training, US Kinesiology Training Institute, North Carolina, USA
- Pranic healing, Pranic Energy Healing Center, Dubai, UAE
- Intuition, psychometry,The Endorphin Foundation- The Netherlands
- Sidha System of Medicine, India
- Mudra Therapy, India
- Applied physiology, North Carolina, USA
- Overcoming Co-dependency, North Carolina, USA
- Switched on management, Teplitz Enterprises, Ontario, USA
- Kinesionics (nutritional kinesiology), Utah, USA
- Birth- post birth reflex integration, Masgutova method, Utah, USA
- Professional Kinesiology Practitice level 1- 4, US Kinesiology Institute, NC, USA
- Touch For Health Metaphors, Vancouver, Canada