Dr.Rashida Naraharasetti, MBBS (India), DO (MP), Touch for Health consultant, is a highly skilled medical professional with over 30 years practical experience in hospital, home-health, and primary-care environments. She was trained as a medical doctor from India and practiced family medicine for 7 years in India. She worked in UAE in a hospital environment for over 15 years. Her interest in metaphysics lead her to alternative/complementary medicine and energy healing. Touch for Health resonated with her approach to holistic health and well being.
She immigrated to Canada and currently operates consulting in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada, and India. She works towards harmonizing the non-physical energy associated with various systems of the body, encompassing the physical, emotional, nutritional and spiritual dimensions of the individual. Rashida discerns self-sabotaging issues and facilitates their correction through simple energetic recalibration.
She provides her services globally to help clients achieve optimal health and improved quality of life.
Rashida is a Touch for Health Faculty for India;
Touch for Health consultant, Touch for health Instructor Trainer in Canada and a BrainGym consultant/Instructor.
Rashida developed and teaches online courses of Spiritual Cycles Balance program
M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) Nagarjuna University, India
DO MP (Osteopathic Manual Practice), Canada
Complementary Medicine Training
- Touch For Health (Dubai) IKC
- Top 10 pain releasers, North Carolina, USA
- TFH Instructor Training, North Carolina, USA
- Pranic healing, Pranic Energy Healing Center, Dubai, UAE
- Intuition, psychometry, The Endorphin Foundation- The Netherlands
- Sidha System of Medicine, India
- Mudra Therapy, India
- Physiotherapy training, The Netherlands
- Applied Physiology, North Carolina, USA
- Overcoming Co-dependency, North Carolina, USA
- Switched on management, Teplitz Enterprises, Ontario, USA
- Birth- post birth reflex integration, Masgutova method, Utah, USA
- PKP level 1- 4, NC, USA
- Touch For Health Metaphors, Vancouver, Canada
- Touch For health metaphors trainer, Germany
- Vedic studies, India/UAE