The world has its share of misery and strife, but if you see the world as you want it to be, it will follow that the world will match your vision.
In your innerself, you find the Universe reflected and vice versa. The microcosm of each individual is in the whole universe, the macrocosm. Through Specialized kinesiology, we attempt to restore harmony between the microcosm and the macrocosm.
Quotes on Macrocosm and Microcosm
- It is just the same with that psychic spiritual life which is actually present within our body; from waking to going to sleep that is in the Microcosm, but from sleeping until waking in the morning that is in the Macrocosm ~ Rudolf Steiner
- Tat Vam Asi (Sanskrit), Thou art that, meaning ” the self in its primordial state is identical with the origin of all phenomenon.” ~ Chandogya Upanishad 6:8:7
- As large as the universeoutside,even so large is the universewithin the lotus of the heart. Within it are heaven and earth, the sun, the moon, the lightning and all the stars. What is in the macrocosm is in this microcosm is in this microcosm. ~ Chandogya Upanishad 8:1:3
- There are two worlds, the microcosm, and the macrocosm, the internal and the external. We get truth from both of these by means of experience. The truth gathered from internal experience is psychology, metaphysics, and religion; from external experience, the physical sciences. Now a perfect truth should be in harmony with experiences in both these worlds. The microcosm must bear testimony to the macrocosm, and the macrocosm to the microcosm; physical truth must have its counterpart in the internal world, and the internal world must have its verification outside. ~ Swami Vivekananda
- Therefore we may consequently state that: this world is indeed a living being endowed with a soul and intelligence … A single visible living entity containing all other living entities, which by their nature are all related. ~ Plato, Timaeus, 29/30; 4th century B.C.A